Supro USA is paying homage to the legendary Keith Richards by releasing the 1600 Supreme, an all-tube tribute to the Rolling Stones guitarist. The 1600 Supreme combo is a replica of the amp he has been using for decades.
The original amplifier, released in 1959 was sold under both Supro and Oahu brands that were owned by parent company Valco.
The mechanics are similar to the 6973-powered Supro version with plenty of headroom to use pedals. The volume has plenty of room to move as this amp continues to be the no-frills, grab and go amplifier that it has long been known as.
You can play jazz, country, dirty blues or hard-rock; the Supro can project it all very clearly with the crispest of overtones.
• 1959 Vintage Supro Cosmetics and Circuitry
• 2 Channels with Parallel Link and shared tone control
• 25 Watts Cathode-Bias "Class-A" Power Amp
• Ample headroom for live performance with pedals
• 1×10" Custom Voiced Supro BD10 speaker
• EXT Speaker jack for matching extension cabinet
• 3x JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes
• 2x JJ 6V6 power tubes
• Gold Faceplate
• Black Rhino Hide Tolex
• 17 5/8" x 7 1/2" x 15 1/2"
• 33.6 lbs / 15.3 kg