Whether you're fresh out of uni, looking for a major career break or simply wanting extra money in between gigs, the music industry is a competitive place. To make things a little easier, here are our list of some of the best jobs going around the country, good luck!
Graphics/Multimedia Editor - The New York Times
The New York Times is an American daily publication, founded and continually published in New York City since 1851. The paper's print version has the second largest circulation, behind The Wall Street Journal, and the largest circulation among the metropolitan newspapers in the United States of America. The company are expanding their operations in Australia, and are looking for experienced personell to fill this and several other roles in their Sydney based office.
- At least five years working for a professional news organization
- A love for digital experimentation
- An ability to work through ideas respectfully with a team
If this sounds like you, head over here to apply now.
Digital Producer - Radio National Online
Do you get a thrill from finding stories that get people talking? Stories that people are compelled to share? This role will give you the chance to tell those stories in a variety of ways, using audio, text, images and video.
- Research, create, source, craft and publish content for digital platforms
- Create multimedia content, including images, video and interactive elements
- Collaborate with RN content makers on digital projects
For more information head over here to make this job your own.
Digital Sales Manager - Seventh Street Media
Seventh Street Media is a new company that has recently acquired three previously existing music related publications and websites, The Brag, Tone Deaf and J Play. The Sydney based company want a hungry Digital Sales Manager who has existing strong media agency relationships and can constantly create new ones as well as secure direct deals with Tier 1 & 2 brands.
- A love for Australian music
- 3+ years digital media sales experience
- Solid relationships with Tier 1 and 2 brand, media and creative agencies developed over the past years
- Past media agency experience (ideal but not necessary)
- Top-notch skills in communication and presenting
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape with previous experience in native content sales
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets, and working and succeeding in high performance cultures
If this sounds like you, flick them a resume right here.